Afternoon Music Time: Piano and Violin Public Performance
- Performed by：Shandi Pan and Yusi Yang
- Hosted by：Shenzhen Concert Hall
- Time：2019.11.23 ( Saturday) 15:00
- Address：Golden Tree Foyer, Shenzhen Concert Hall
- Price (RMB)：Free entrance, no ticket admission
- No age limit. Free entrance, no ticket admission.
- The Program
The performance highlights works by Paganini, Elgar, Liszt, Chinese folk music and excerpts from the violin concerto The Butterfly Lovers. Shandi Pan (piano), had won the second place of the Imola Piano Competition (China Division) 2012, the champions of Open Group and the Youth Group of Hong Kong (Asia) Piano Open Competition 2011. He is active in major art festivals and his performances are well received at home and abroad. Yusi Yang (violin) has achieved a Doctor Degree from the Universitt Mozarteum Salzburg. She has performed in more than 30 countries in Europe, Asia, North and South America.
- No Performance
Scan, follow us